Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
My friend gave me this recipe and it's soo good! You can make this super spicy or just a little. You decide how many hot pepper and which kind! I usually make it with habanero or jalapeno. Thanks Julian.
- 2 hot peppers, minced (whatever kind you prefer)
- 1 -1 1⁄2 medium onion, chopped
- 2 tablespoons butter or 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 large chicken breasts, cut into chunks
- 1 (24 ounce) jar salsa (mild, medium, or hot!)
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
- 2 teaspoons cumin
- 12 -14 ounces sharp shredded cheddar cheese
- 12 -14 large tortillas
- Pre Heat oven 350 degreees.
- Melt butter or heat oil in large frying pan.
- Saute chicken, onion, 1/2 salsa, hot peppers, cream cheese, and cumin.
- When chicken is cooked add 1/2 shredded cheese.
- Spray pan with pam and line with foil (I use a brownie pan).
- Spoon mixture into tortillas, roll up and fold ends inches.
- Place in pan seam side down.
- Top with remaining salsa and cheese.
- Bake 15 min uncovered.