1/20 Photos of Julia Child's Herb Biscuits
Susie D's Note:
This is one of the first recipes I made by Julia Child and I still use it often. I like using these for a brunch or stuffed with ham & cheese for breakfast on the go.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine all dry ingredients in large bowl.
- 2Cut in the shortening.
- 3Add minced herbs.
- 4Stir in the eggs& buttermilk.
- 5Turn onto a floured surface& knead mixture briefly.
- 6Pat or roll out to 1/2" thickness& cut into rounds.
- 7Bake on an ungreased baking pan at 450 degrees for 10-15 minutes.
Browse Our Top Rolls/Biscuits Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Rolls/Biscuits Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Julia Child's Herb Biscuits
Serving Size: 1 (41 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 107.4
- Calories from Fat 44
- Total Fat 4.9 g
- Saturated Fat 1.3 g
- Cholesterol 16.1 mg
- Sodium 329.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 12.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 0.8 g
- Protein 2.6 g