Directions See How It's Made
- Remove all the cloves of garlic from the head.
- Take a smallish saucepan and heat to boiling about a cup or two of water; add the cloves of garlic and simmer for 1 minute.
- Drain the water and peel the garlic (which should be softish and should peel easily) - peeling an entire head can take about 5+ minutes, depending on how accustomed you are to doing it.
- Use in whatever recipe(s) you'd like!
- You can store the peeled garlic in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to two days.
- Note: you can, of course, even do a single clove in this manner - I just like to do a bunch at a time.