Recipe by Hill Family
Mama Mia Julia Belle... so yummy. You will bake two of these just to have one for leftovers because rest assured the first one will be gone!!
- 8 ounces spaghetti, cooked and drained
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 cup parmesan cheese
- 24 ounces ricotta cheese
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 (28 ounce) jar spaghetti sauce
- 8 ounces mozzarella cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Line 13 x 9 pan with Reynolds non stick foil with non stick side towards food.
- Coat hot spaghetti with butter add 1/2 cup parmesan cheese stir to coat.
- Spread spaghetti in pan. Spread ricotta over spaghetti and then sprinkle 1/4 cup parmesan cheese on top.
- Brown hamburger in separate pan and drain, add sauce. Heat hamburger and sauce for 10-15 minutes.
- Spoon sauce over spaghetti mixture in 13 X 9 pan and top with mozzarella and remaining parmesan.
- Cover with non stick foil and bake for 30 minutes at 400 degrees.
- Remove cover and continue baking for 15 minutes or until cheese are lightly browned. Enjoy -- mama mia.