Prep 25 mins
Cook 25 mins
Mmmm, sneak some vegetables in with your poultry.
Make and share this Juicy Turkey-Veggie Burgers recipe from Food.com.
- 3⁄4 lb ground turkey
- 1 zucchini, grated
- 1 carrot, grated
- 2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 3⁄4 teaspoon dried thyme
- 3⁄4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- In a large bowl, combine the turkey, zucchini, carrot, garlic, thyme, salt, pepper, and egg. Form the mixture into 4 patties.
- Heat 1 tablespoon of the oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Cook the patties, turning once, until no trace of pink remains, 4 to 5 minutes per side.
- Serve however you wish - like a traditional burger or alone.
Great burgers. I did squeeze out the extra moisture out of the zucchini and carrots before mixing with the turkey. We topped the burgers with swiss cheese, lettuce and tomato. We will make these again. Made for the Bargain Basement tag game.