- 2 slices bread
- mayonnaise or salad dressing
- mustard (I prefer brown, spicy mustard)
- 1 slice swiss cheese or 1 slice American cheese
- ham (shaved or thinly-sliced)
- 3 tablespoons sauerkraut
Directions See How It's Made
- Toast bread in toaster.
- Meanwhile, scoop sauerkraut onto small plate. Drain juice by tilting plate up and pressing on the kraut with a fork. Heat kraut in microwave for 10 seconds.
- Spread mayo on one slice of toast and mustard on the other.
- Layer bread with cheese, kraut, then ham.
- Microwave for 20 seconds.