Recipe by MC_FYRA grinter
I thought up and made this for my mum one night as she is on a slimmming world diet plan and wanted something tasty and original for dinner.
- 100 g whole wheat spaghetti
- 8 cherry tomatoes
- 100 g sweetcorn, canned
- 1 teaspoon spicy salad seasoning
- 1 teaspoon mediteranean seasoning
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 3 tablespoons vinegar
- 1 crispbread cracker
- ground black pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook spaghetti to packet instructions.
- Meanwhile halve the tomatoes and add to a bowl with the sweetcorn.
- drizzle over the olive oil and vinegar and shake in the herbs and seasoning.
- mix the the contents of the bowl with your hands and gently squash the tomatoes.
- serve the spaghetti with the sauce mixed in and crush the crispbread and mix it into the spaghetti and sauce.