- 1 pork tenderloin (2 loins in pack)
- 59.14 ml vermouth
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 44.37 ml sugar
- 44.37 ml soy sauce
- 44.37 ml ketchup
- 4.92 ml Worcestershire sauce
- 2.46 ml salt
- 2.46 ml crushed red pepper flakes
- 9.85 ml fresh rosemary, finely chopped
- 4.92 ml cornstarch
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix all (except cornstarch) ingredients and rub mixture into loins.
- Refrigerate 2-4 hours or overnight.
- Place on rack in pan and roast at 350 for 35 to 45 mins or until juices run clear.
- let stand 10 mins then slice into medallions.
- pour pan juices into sauce pan and add cornstarch.
- cook sauce for one minute more till thick.
- Watch pan juices as it cooks as sometimes I add a little water as it cooks for more sauce.