This is about the only way my family likes pork tenderloin. I roast it or grill it. Marinate for 24 hours for best results.
- Mix all (except cornstarch) ingredients and rub mixture into loins.
- Refrigerate 2-4 hours or overnight.
- Place on rack in pan and roast at 350 for 35 to 45 mins or until juices run clear.
- let stand 10 mins then slice into medallions.
- pour pan juices into sauce pan and add cornstarch.
- cook sauce for one minute more till thick.
- Watch pan juices as it cooks as sometimes I add a little water as it cooks for more sauce.