Prep 10 mins
Cook 35 mins
This is about the only way my family likes pork tenderloin. I roast it or grill it. Marinate for 24 hours for best results.
- 1 pork tenderloin (2 loins in pack)
- 1⁄4 cup vermouth
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 3 tablespoons ketchup
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 2 teaspoons fresh rosemary, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon cornstarch
- Mix all (except cornstarch) ingredients and rub mixture into loins.
- Refrigerate 2-4 hours or overnight.
- Place on rack in pan and roast at 350 for 35 to 45 mins or until juices run clear.
- let stand 10 mins then slice into medallions.
- pour pan juices into sauce pan and add cornstarch.
- cook sauce for one minute more till thick.
- Watch pan juices as it cooks as sometimes I add a little water as it cooks for more sauce.
This was very flavorful and very juicy. I made this exactly as posted and cooked the pork until it read 150 on an instant read thermometer, which took about 45 minutes. Unfortunately, my pan juices were a burnt mess so I could not make the sauce (I suppose if you grill this, then you can't make sauce either). However, this was really tasty without sauce, although I bet it's delicious. Thanks for sharing. Made for Fall PAC 2011.