Prep 10 mins
Cook 35 mins
This is about the only way my family likes pork tenderloin. I roast it or grill it. Marinate for 24 hours for best results.
- 1 pork tenderloin (2 loins in pack)
- 1⁄4 cup vermouth
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 3 tablespoons ketchup
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 2 teaspoons fresh rosemary, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon cornstarch
- Mix all (except cornstarch) ingredients and rub mixture into loins.
- Refrigerate 2-4 hours or overnight.
- Place on rack in pan and roast at 350 for 35 to 45 mins or until juices run clear.
- let stand 10 mins then slice into medallions.
- pour pan juices into sauce pan and add cornstarch.
- cook sauce for one minute more till thick.
- Watch pan juices as it cooks as sometimes I add a little water as it cooks for more sauce.
Really enjoyed the results of this recipe. The pork was full of flavor, very tender and juicy. Will definitely make it again.
This was very flavorful and very juicy. I made this exactly as posted and cooked the pork until it read 150 on an instant read thermometer, which took about 45 minutes. Unfortunately, my pan juices were a burnt mess so I could not make the sauce (I suppose if you grill this, then you can't make sauce either). However, this was really tasty without sauce, although I bet it's delicious. Thanks for sharing. Made for Fall PAC 2011.