1/1 Photo of Juicy Pork Tenderloin
This is about the only way my family likes pork tenderloin. I roast it or grill it. Marinate for 24 hours for best results.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 pork tenderloin (2 loins in pack)
- 1Mix all (except cornstarch) ingredients and rub mixture into loins.
- 2Refrigerate 2-4 hours or overnight.
- 3Place on rack in pan and roast at 350 for 35 to 45 mins or until juices run clear.
- 4let stand 10 mins then slice into medallions.
- 5pour pan juices into sauce pan and add cornstarch.
- 6cook sauce for one minute more till thick.
- 7Watch pan juices as it cooks as sometimes I add a little water as it cooks for more sauce.
Browse Our Top Pork Loins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Juicy Pork Tenderloin
Serving Size: 1 (82 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 142.4
- Calories from Fat 27
- Total Fat 3.0 g
- Saturated Fat 1.0 g
- Cholesterol 54.7 mg
- Sodium 833.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 9.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 8.2 g
- Protein 18.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: