Prep 15 mins
Cook 45 mins
This recipe is perfect for those colder autumn days as the warm, creamy potatoes provide comfort and play the perfect partner to this herbaceous chicken.
- 4 chicken breasts
- maggi so juicy mixed herbs
- 1 large russet potato, peeled and diced
- 3 large sweet potatoes, peeled and diced
- freshly ground salt and black pepper
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 medium head of broccoli, cut into florets
- • Preheat the oven to 350°F (180°C) or 320°F (160°C) for convection oven and cook the chicken according to the pack instructions.
- • About 15 minutes before the end of the chicken cooking time, place the diced potato into boiling water for 5 minutes, then add the sweet potato and cook until the potatoes are tender. Roughly mash, adding butter, salt, and pepper to taste, then mash thoroughly.
- • Heat the oil in a pan and quickly sauté the broccoli until tender. Cover to keep warm.
- • Remove the chicken from the oven, leave to cool for a minute then cut the bag open and gently tip the contents into a dish.
- • Slice the chicken breasts into chunky pieces on a board, keeping the chicken breast shape together.
- • Serve the mash potato topped with the chicken and remaining sauce with a side of broccoli.