Recipe by Delete Account
This is one sure way to ensure juicy chicken while obtaining lots of flavor. A meat injector will be needed, I got mine at Wal Mart for a couple bucks. Best served with white pepper/buttered rice.
Top Review by Sydney Mike
This was certainly a new way for me to prepare chicken strips, but very flavorful, too! Yet another great way t enjoy the good ol' chicken breast! [Made & reviewed for one of my adopted chefs in this Spring's Pick A Chef event]
- 6 -8 chicken strips, uncooked
- 1⁄4 cup butter
- 1 lemon
- 1⁄4 cup lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cajun seasoning
Directions See How It's Made
- In a small bowl combine lemon juice, cajun, pepper and oregano; mix well.
- Fill a meat injection syringe with lemon pepper solution.
- Inject each chicken strip until juice flows out the opening or strip gets "Plump".
- Melt butter in large skillet; add pepper to melted butter.
- Cut lemon 4 ways.
- Place strips in pan and squeeze juice from lemon over each.
- Cook each side on medium-high heat for 4-6 minutes until cooked; do not over cook. Apply more juice after each turn.