Delete Account's Note:
This is one sure way to ensure juicy chicken while obtaining lots of flavor. A meat injector will be needed, I got mine at Wal Mart for a couple bucks. Best served with white pepper/buttered rice.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a small bowl combine lemon juice, cajun, pepper and oregano; mix well.
- 2Fill a meat injection syringe with lemon pepper solution.
- 3Inject each chicken strip until juice flows out the opening or strip gets "Plump".
- 4Melt butter in large skillet; add pepper to melted butter.
- 5Cut lemon 4 ways.
- 6Place strips in pan and squeeze juice from lemon over each.
- 7Cook each side on medium-high heat for 4-6 minutes until cooked; do not over cook. Apply more juice after each turn.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Juicy Lemon Peppered Chicken Strips
Serving Size: 1 (28 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 110.2
- Calories from Fat 104
- Total Fat 11.6 g
- Saturated Fat 7.3 g
- Cholesterol 30.5 mg
- Sodium 101.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 2.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 0.7 g
- Protein 0.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: