Prep 3 mins
Cook 0 mins
If you are looking for a drink to toast the Kentucky Derby with, without the bourbon.
Make and share this Juicy Julep (Virgin Mint Julep) recipe from Food.com.
- 1 ounce lime juice (or juice of 1/2 lime)
- 1 ounce orange juice
- 1 ounce pineapple juice
- 1⁄2 ounce raspberry flavored syrup
- club soda, to fill glass
- 4 crushed mint leaves
- Combine all ingredients except club soda in a shaker half filled with ice. Shake well.
- Strain into collins glass. Add club soda and stir gently.
- Garnish with a sprig of mint.