Prep 40 mins
Cook 0 mins
Use a low sodium fat-free jerk sauce off the shelf. Amazing flavor! Serve over a bed of rice or pasta with some veggies on the side.
- 2 lbs boneless chicken, tenders
- 2 cups onions, chopped
- 1 cup celery, chopped
- 2 cups bell peppers, chopped
- 8 ounces mild jerk sauce, low sodium fat free if available
- 3 tablespoons Gold Medal Wondra Flour, Quick Mixing
- Cook all ingredients except the flour and the jerk sauce in a large skillet on medium heat.
- After about 10 minutes your chicken will no longer be pink. Add your sauce and sprinkle your quick mixing flour.
- Stir all ingredients slowly and thorughly, reduce heat, cover, and simmer for 15 to 20 minutes stirring occasionally.
- Nutritional analysis is based about 3/4 cup per person.