Prep 8 mins
Cook 10 mins
WW friendly hamburgers. Only 5 pts per serving.
- cooking spray (1 spray )
- 1 lb 93% lean ground beef (with 7% fat)
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 2 teaspoons garlic, minced
- 1⁄2 teaspoon table salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper, freshly ground
- 4 reduced-calorie hamburger buns
- Prepare grill, or stovetop grill pan with cooking spray, and preheat to medium-high.
- In a large bowl, combine beef, Worcestershire sauce, garlic, salt and pepper. Mix and shape 4 patties, about 1-inch thick each. Be careful not to over work the meat.
- Place burgers on hot grill, or grill pan, and cook about 5 minutes per side for medium (or longer for well).
- Serve burgers on buns with your favorite 0 POINTS value toppings such as mustard.
This is a very nice burger.
The flavors worked very well together.
For our burger I chose to add lettuse, relish and laughing cow chese, swiss to ours.
Nice burger to try.