Prep 10 mins
Cook 5 mins
My husband found this recipe on the internet somewhere, and it has since become our favorite hamburger recipe. It's fast, easy and is a big hit with everyone so far. Hope you enjoy it as much as we have.
- 2 lbs ground beef
- 1 egg, beaten
- 3⁄4 cup dry breadcrumbs
- 3 tablespoons evaporated milk
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄8 teaspoon cayenne pepper (I use a bit more)
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- Pre-heat grill for high heat.
- In a large bowl mix all of the ingredients together using your hands.
- Form the mixture into eight patties.
- Lightly oil the grill, and then grill for 5 minutes per side, or until well done.