1/3 Photos of Juicy Grilled Chicken Breasts
We had the family over for a Fourth of July BBQ, and I wanted to serve grilled chicken breasts that tasted really chicken-y! So I came up with this marinade that is almost like a brine. These chicken breasts were a hit with the family! Very juicy and flavorful. The Honey-Mustard Glaze was very subtle and accented the chicken nicely. I didn't add any additional salt because, for us, the broth and McCormick seasoning are salty enough. Feel free to play around by using other herbs, as well.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
FOR THE MARINADE
- 1 (32 ounce) carton chicken broth (I used Pacific Natural Foods Homestyle)
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 2 ounces mccormick grill mates Montreal chicken seasoning
- 2 tablespoons dried rosemary
- 1 tablespoon fresh ground black pepper (or to taste)
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 8 boneless skinless chicken breasts
FOR THE GLAZE
- 1Place first 6 ingredients in a gallon-sized plastic zipper bag then add the chicken breasts to the marinade. Seal the zipper bag, getting as much air out as possible.
- 2Marinate for at least 24 hours in the refrigerator.
- 3Grill chicken breasts over medium heat until done. Discard the used marinade. While chicken is cooking, stir the glaze ingredients together in a bowl. When chicken breasts are nearly done, brush both sides with the glaze then cook for 1 more minute to set the glaze.
- 5Cooking times are approximate and do not include marination time :).
- 6I'm sure this would also work for baked chicken breasts, but I have not yet tried it.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Juicy Grilled Chicken Breasts
Serving Size: 1 (266 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 270.4
- Calories from Fat 112
- Total Fat 12.5 g
- Saturated Fat 2.1 g
- Cholesterol 75.5 mg
- Sodium 555.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 9.1 g
- Protein 27.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Montreal chicken seasoning