Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
This came from a local TV news program. My nephew eats this by the pound!
- 1 (15 ounce) can pineapple chunks in juice
- 1 apple, peeled and diced
- 1 banana, peeled, and sliced
- 1 orange, peeled, diced and juice reserved
- 1 cup seedless grapes, halved
- Toss all ingredients together and chill until ready to serve.
We liked this fast quick fruit salad. Very tasty and without any added sugar. Thanks Sherrybeth. bullwinkle.
This is a great recipe and so simple! Sorry, I didn't use the exact fruits listed though, I used the pineapple chunks with the juices and apple, grapefruit instead of orange, had bananas but forgot to add them! (oops!) I didn't have grapes, so added in strawberries, watermelon, cantaloupe and dew-melon! Delicious salad! Thank you, Sherrybeth, for sharing this wonderful recipe, definitely a keeper! :)
Good and very versatile. I had it for lunch one day and breakfast the next day. I only had a 20-ounce can of pineapple and used the whole can. I didn't have any oranges so I drained and used a 6-ounce can of mandarin oranges.