1/2 Photos of Juicy Fruit Pie
Sydney Mike's Note:
This recipe comes from the Sep 2001 issue of LETSIVEONLINE.COM magazine, & is a winner in my book, especially when the fruits are fresh! Preparation time does not include the 4 hours for the pie to chill.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine fruit in a medium bowl, then transfer 2 cups of the fruit mixture to a smaller bowl & mash with a fork. Set aside.
- 2In a medium saucepan, mix together the cornstarch & apple juice until cornstarch is completely dissolved.
- 3Add mashed fruit & cook over medium heat about 7-10 minutes, until mixture is thickened.
- 4Stir in lemon juice & remaining fruit.
- 5Pour fruit mixture into pie crust & chill at least 4 hours, until set.
- 6Serve with vanilla yogurt or frozen yogurt.
Browse Our Top Pie Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Juicy Fruit Pie
Serving Size: 1 (118 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 60.9
- Calories from Fat 2
- Total Fat 0.2 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 2.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 14.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.4 g
- Sugars 9.7 g
- Protein 0.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
whole grain pie crusts