1/8 Photos of Juicy Cornish Game Hens
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350°F.
- 2Melt butter and stir in honey and chili powder; mixing well.
- 3Stir in orange juice, salt and pepper and remove from heat.
- 4Cut each hen into two halves.
- 5Rinse well and pat dry with paper towels.
- 6Place hens in baking dish, skin side down, and place in oven for 6-8 minutes.
- 7Turn hens over and baste generously with all of the mixture.
- 8Bake for approximately 45 minutes or until well browned.
Browse Our Top Poultry Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Juicy Cornish Game Hens
Serving Size: 1 (156 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 297.6
- Calories from Fat 143
- Total Fat 15.8 g
- Saturated Fat 8.3 g
- Cholesterol 139.2 mg
- Sodium 227.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 14.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 13.4 g
- Protein 24.5 g