Recipe by jeannett
Very juicy and flavorful. Even a finicky nine-year-old liked them. This came from Cuisine At Home magazine.
Top Review by Stefanie828
This was delicious and sooo full of flavor!! I don't use a grill, I bake everything. So i made the ground chicken with all the mix-ins in to 3 mini meatloaves. Cooked at 350 for 30-35 minutes. SO juicy. Also only had red delicious apples. Thanks so much for posting!
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breast, diced
- 1⁄2 cup braeburn apple, shredded
- 1⁄4 cup onion, minced
- salt and pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat grill to medium-high.
- Pulse chicken, apple and onion in a food processor until coarsely ground. Shape into four patties, season with salt and pepper, then lightly coat both sides of patties with nonstick spray.
- Grill burgers 4 minutes per side.