The unknown chef's Note:
Make a hamburger with a nice crust on the outside but still is juicy on the inside. These burgers are great on the grill, but will come out just as well fried in a pan on you're stove top. Enjoy.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Add your ground, soy and worcestershire sauce to a large bowl and mix by hand a few times.
- 2Mix your dry ingredients together and add to your ground mixture. Mix by hand until well incorporated. I usually flip the meat over in the bowl a few times because the flour will lay in the bottom.
- 3Make your burgers a little larger in diameter than your buns.
- 4Important step: When you are finished making the burger push you're index finger thru the middle of it up to the middle knuckle to make a small hole. This hole will fill in as the burger cooks (shrinks). You're burgers will be nice and flat and not rise up in the middle like little saucers when finished.
- 5Cook on a medium/high grill direct heat or in a pan over medium heat for approximately 6 to 8 minutes per side depending on how well you like your burgers done.
- 6Serve with toppings of your choice. We usually put cheese on our burgers then nuke them for 30 seconds to melt the cheese before we add the rest of our toppings.
Browse Our Top Meat Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Meat Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Juicy Burger
Serving Size: 1 (170 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 319.8
- Calories from Fat 103
- Total Fat 11.5 g
- Saturated Fat 4.0 g
- Cholesterol 73.7 mg
- Sodium 557.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 25.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 3.2 g
- Protein 26.6 g