Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
From: http://hitsusa.com/blog/277/dr-oz-green-drink/ Dr Oz Green Drink Recipe- As seen on Oprah, here is the recipe for the Dr. Oz green drink that’s all the rage for healthy raw food intake.
- 2 apples, cored
- 2 big handfuls spinach
- 118.29 ml of chopped parsley
- 1 celery rib, chopped
- 1 thumbnail length gingerroot, peeled
- 1 lemon, juice only (use peel slice for zest)
- 1 medium cucumber
Green drink Optional ingredients
- 2 nd cucumbers
- raw carrot
- unsweetened fruit juice
- Place ingredients in a blender, add 4 oz. spring water or a handful of ice cubes, then puree quickly for one minute. Makes two glasses of Dr. Oz’s green drink.
- The green drink has a strong taste and if you are used to drinking soda or sweet tea, the taste will take some getting used to. Dr. Oz suggests adding other items at first to sweeten the green drink to your taste.
- Juice Away!