I discovered this drink/dessert while traveling through Indonesia in 1998. It's more like a dessert, but is absolutely delicious in spite of how strange it sounds. The only thing that takes any time is letting the syrup mixture cool.
- Make simple syrup by combining sugar and water in small saucepan over medium-high heat.
- Stir until clear.
- Remove from heat and let cool.
- Spoon out avocado pulp and place in blender.
- Add syrup and blend.
- Add cold milk and blend.
- Divide between 2 tall glasses.
- Top each serving with 1/2 cup chocolate milk (to form separate layer) and crushed ice.