1/1 Photo of Juice Alpokat (indonesian Avocado Drink)
Jonathan (Canada) Hyatt's Note:
I discovered this drink/dessert while traveling through Indonesia in 1998. It's more like a dessert, but is absolutely delicious in spite of how strange it sounds. The only thing that takes any time is letting the syrup mixture cool.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Make simple syrup by combining sugar and water in small saucepan over medium-high heat.
- 2Stir until clear.
- 3Remove from heat and let cool.
- 4Spoon out avocado pulp and place in blender.
- 5Add syrup and blend.
- 6Add cold milk and blend.
- 7Divide between 2 tall glasses.
- 8Top each serving with 1/2 cup chocolate milk (to form separate layer) and crushed ice.
Browse Our Top Smoothies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Smoothies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Juice Alpokat (indonesian Avocado Drink)
Serving Size: 1 (514 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 586.2
- Calories from Fat 323
- Total Fat 35.9 g
- Saturated Fat 8.2 g
- Cholesterol 23.5 mg
- Sodium 120.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 64.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 14.4 g
- Sugars 44.7 g
- Protein 9.9 g