Prep 30 mins
Cook 30 mins
- 2 (3 ounce) packages cream cheese
- 2 (8 ounce) packages Dream Whip
- 1 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 (3 ounce) package strawberry Jell-O gelatin dessert
- 3⁄4 cup hot water
- 1⁄4 cup cold water
- 1 pint strawberry
- Beat together cream cheese, dream whip, milk and vanilla.
- Dissolve jello in hot water, then add cold water.
- Let partially set.
- Stir in Dream Whip mixture.
- Add strawberries.
This was pretty easy. A very light refreshing dessert for summer with fresh strawberries.