Judy's Soon to Be World Famous Chili
- Heat the olive oil in a soup pot. Crumble the ground beef over medium-high heat.
- Cook and Stir until evenly browned-drain off most of the grease.
- Add chopped onion, green chili peppers, red pepper flakes, crushed garlic and half of the cumin, cook and still until onion is tender.
- Pour in the tomato soup and fire roasted diced tomatoes, Season with chili powder salt & pepper. Simmer for 30 minutes.
- Pour in the beans and season with remaining cumin, cayenne pepper, Tabasco Sauce, Jalapeno Sauce depending on your timer for 20-30 minutes.