Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
From my sister in law Judy. Hope you like it.
Make and share this Judy's Soon to Be World Famous Chili recipe from Food.com.
- 453.59 g ground beef
- 22.18 ml olive oil
- 1 medium onion (chopped)
- 2 garlic cloves (crushed)
- 4.92 ml red pepper flakes
- 113.39 g can green chili peppers
- 14.79 ml ground cumin
- 2 (595.33 g) can campbell's tomato soup
- 411.06 g can chicken broth
- 411.06 g can fire-roasted tomatoes, diced
- 73.94 ml chili powder
- 4.92 ml salt
- 2 (878.83 g) can pinto beans
- 2.46 ml cayenne pepper
- 2.46 ml Tabasco sauce
- 2.46 ml jalapeno sauce
- Heat the olive oil in a soup pot. Crumble the ground beef over medium-high heat.
- Cook and Stir until evenly browned-drain off most of the grease.
- Add chopped onion, green chili peppers, red pepper flakes, crushed garlic and half of the cumin, cook and still until onion is tender.
- Pour in the tomato soup and fire roasted diced tomatoes, Season with chili powder salt & pepper. Simmer for 30 minutes.
- Pour in the beans and season with remaining cumin, cayenne pepper, Tabasco Sauce, Jalapeno Sauce depending on your timer for 20-30 minutes.