Biscuits with cream cheese & pecans, rolled in butter, cinnamon & sugar.
Make and share this Judy's Orange Breakfast Ring recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Split each biscuit in half, making 2 circles and spread a small amount of cream cheese in the middle of each piece and add a few pecan pieces.
- Fold biscuit in half and crimp edge to resemble a taco.
- Melt butter in small bowl and mix cinnamon & sugar in separate small bowl. Roll in butter and cinnamon & sugar.
- Place crimped side down in a bundt pan and bake at 350 for 30 minutes.
- Turn onto plate and top with orange glaze.