- 1 (16 ounce) can Pillsbury Grands refrigerated buttermilk biscuits
- 3 tablespoons cream cheese
- 1⁄2 cup pecans
- 1⁄3 cup butter
- 2 tablespoons cinnamon
- 1 1⁄2 cups sugar
- 1 orange, zest of
- 1 orange, juice of
- 2 cups powdered sugar
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Split each biscuit in half, making 2 circles and spread a small amount of cream cheese in the middle of each piece and add a few pecan pieces.
- Fold biscuit in half and crimp edge to resemble a taco.
- Melt butter in small bowl and mix cinnamon & sugar in separate small bowl. Roll in butter and cinnamon & sugar.
- Place crimped side down in a bundt pan and bake at 350 for 30 minutes.
- Turn onto plate and top with orange glaze.