1/1 Photo of Judy's Orange Breakfast Ring
Carol's Mistletoe Kitchen's Note:
Biscuits with cream cheese & pecans, rolled in butter, cinnamon & sugar.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (16 ounce) can Pillsbury Grands refrigerated buttermilk biscuits
- 3 tablespoons cream cheese
- 1/2 cup pecans
- 1/3 cup butter
- 2 tablespoons cinnamon
- 1 1/2 cups sugar
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Split each biscuit in half, making 2 circles and spread a small amount of cream cheese in the middle of each piece and add a few pecan pieces.
- 3Fold biscuit in half and crimp edge to resemble a taco.
- 4Melt butter in small bowl and mix cinnamon & sugar in separate small bowl. Roll in butter and cinnamon & sugar.
- 5Place crimped side down in a bundt pan and bake at 350 for 30 minutes.
- 6Turn onto plate and top with orange glaze.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Judy's Orange Breakfast Ring
Serving Size: 1 (158 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 587.7
- Calories from Fat 199
- Total Fat 22.2 g
- Saturated Fat 8.3 g
- Cholesterol 26.8 mg
- Sodium 653.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 95.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.1 g
- Sugars 72.3 g
- Protein 4.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
oranges, zest of