1 hr 15 mins
This is from Christmas-cookies.com site. These are absolutely delicious and so easy. Perfect for a Christmas cookie exchange. Prep time includes chilling time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Stir together pecans, butter, 1/2 cup powdered sugar and vanilla, mixing well.
- 2Sift flour and salt, then stir into nut mixture.
- 3Chill until firm.
- 4Roll into 1" balls, then roll each ball 3 times in the extra powdered sugar.
- 5Place 2 inches apart on cookie sheet.
- 6Bake at 350°F until set but not brown.
Browse Our Top Hand-Formed Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Hand-Formed Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Judy's Nut Ball Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (37 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 296.1
- Calories from Fat 184
- Total Fat 20.4 g
- Saturated Fat 10.1 g
- Cholesterol 40.6 mg
- Sodium 158.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 26.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 5.3 g
- Protein 2.8 g