1/2 Photos of Judy's Jewish Coffee Cake
1 hr 15 mins
Linda's Busy Kitchen's Note:
Outrageously DELICIOUS is all I can say about this Coffee Cake... Moist and UNBELIEVABLY GOOD describes this recipe to a T! I remember the first time my friend Marie's sister made this recipe, and I thought I had died and gone to heaven. It IS that GOOD! Try it, and let me know how you like it :) I made this recipe in Memory Of Chef-I-Am for the Cake-A-Thon October 2007, in Tina's memory. It came out super moist, loaded with the flavor of cinnamon and nuts, and is definately one you should try. Everyone loved it on our Charleston trip. She would have been proud! Here's to you Tina!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/2 lb margarine
- 2 cups sugar
- 1 pint sour cream
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 4 eggs
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 3 cups flour
- 1Cream margarine and sugar well.
- 2Mix in sour cream, baking soda, and.
- 3eggs one at a time. Set aside.
- 4Sift together baking powder and flour,.
- 5and add to other mixture. Set aside.
- 6In a small bowl combine Topping ingredients.
- 7Fold 3/4 of the Topping mixture into cake batter, mixing well.
- 8Spoon cake batter into a 9x13" greased and floured pan.
- 9Sprinkle the remainder of the topping on top of the cake.
- 10Bake at 350, for 55 minutes.
Browse Our Top Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Judy's Jewish Coffee Cake
Serving Size: 1 (163 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 598.3
- Calories from Fat 270
- Total Fat 30.0 g
- Saturated Fat 8.6 g
- Cholesterol 87.3 mg
- Sodium 357.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 77.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.4 g
- Sugars 50.4 g
- Protein 7.8 g