Prep 5 mins
Cook 50 mins
Yep, I know everybody and their uncle has a green bean casserole already posted! But I love the way my sister-in-law makes them and none of the others quite matched. So I posted for safe-keeping, after tweaking just a bit of course, you know me...
- 2 (14 1/2 ounce) cans cut green beans, drained
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of celery soup
- 1 (4 1/2 ounce) can mushrooms
- 1⁄8 teaspoon fresh ground pepper
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1⁄4 teaspoon soy sauce
- 1 1⁄3 cups French-fried onions
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix all ingredients except french fried onions and place in greased casserole dish. Top with HALF the onions.
- Bake ucovered for 45 minutes or until heated through. Add remaining onions and bake for 5 more minutes.