Recipe by Silent Rain
A great coney sauce that my best friend Judy created one evening. It's on the sweeter side of life and oh so delicious! Hope you enjoy it as much as we did. :)
- 1 lb hamburger
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 small green pepper, chopped
- 3 tablespoons white sugar
- 2 (15 ounce) canshunt's sloppy joe sandwich sauce (not Manwich, no substitutions!)
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook hamburger, onion and green pepper in a skillet until hamburger is cooked and onions and green pepper are tender.
- Stir in sugar and the two cans of sloppy joe sauce.
- Place all in a slow cooker on low setting until ready to serve.
- The longer it sits warming in the slow cooker the thicker it gets.