1/1 Photo of Judy's Chocolate-Oat-Coconut Cookies
This is my sister's recipe--she's been making these for years. They are sinful!This recipe makes a lot of cookies. I got about 8 dozen,depending on the size of the cookie you make.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a large bowl combine butter, sugars, vanilla, eggs and oatmeal with a mixer.
- 2Add all remaining ingredients except chocolate chips.
- 3Use hands to blend all together, or a powerful mixer if you have one.
- 4Add chocolate chips and incorporate into dough.
- 5Place teaspoonful of dough onto greased cookie sheet, no need to flatten out.
- 6Bake in 350° oven for about 10 minutes until golden brown.
- 7The middles may still seem undercooked, but it makes for a very nice moist, chewy cookie.
- 8Note: The cooking time I have was for 2 cookie sheets at a time for 8 dozen cookies which works out to about 40 minutes cooking time. This is in a convection oven.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Judy's Chocolate-Oat-Coconut Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (2978 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 136.1
- Calories from Fat 61
- Total Fat 6.8 g
- Saturated Fat 4.4 g
- Cholesterol 21.1 mg
- Sodium 60.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 18.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 10.7 g
- Protein 1.7 g