Prep 5 mins
Cook 30 mins
Judy is a long-time family friend. LOVE HER COOKIES!!
- 1 cup flour
- 1⁄4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1⁄2 cup margarine
- 1 cup brown sugar, firmly packed
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 large egg
- 1 cup nuts (whatever you like)
- 1 cup chocolate chips (whatever kind you love)
- Mix all ingredients together.
- Spread mixture in an ungreased 9 x 13 baking pan.
- Bake in preheated 350°F oven for 20-30 minutes or until golden; Cool 10 minutes.
I am giving this 5*'s for taste. You didn't give a size for the cookie sheet. I waited till I had everything mixed and then decided it would fit fit on a 9"x13" inside measurement sheet.I creamed the butter and sugar and added the eggs and vanilla. Mixed the dry ingredients together before adding to butter mixture. I liked the ease of not having to make cookies, just spread in the pan. It could easily be made into cookies if someone wanted to.