I hope you enjoy these breakfast muffins they are yummy!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine first 4 ingredients in bowl add grated cheddar blend.
- 2Cream butter and sugar add eggs one at a time to blend.
- 3Add grated apple to moist mixture.
- 4Add moist to dry mixture until just combined.
- 5Bake @ 350 for about 20 to 30 minutes or until golden brown and a tooth pick comes out clean.
- 6Note: Add ½ apple more if ingredients look too dry. Oven temperatures are varied so watch closely until golden brown and the toothpick comes out clean.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Judy's Cheddar Apple Muffins
Serving Size: 1 (72 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 238.7
- Calories from Fat 102
- Total Fat 11.4 g
- Saturated Fat 6.7 g
- Cholesterol 74.2 mg
- Sodium 421.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 28.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 12.3 g
- Protein 5.5 g