- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 3⁄4 cup cheddar cheese (coarsely grated)
- 1⁄2 cup butter (unsalted)
- 2⁄3 cup sugar
- 3 eggs (large)
- 1 cup apple (grated)
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine first 4 ingredients in bowl add grated cheddar blend.
- Cream butter and sugar add eggs one at a time to blend.
- Add grated apple to moist mixture.
- Add moist to dry mixture until just combined.
- Bake @ 350 for about 20 to 30 minutes or until golden brown and a tooth pick comes out clean.
- Note: Add ½ apple more if ingredients look too dry. Oven temperatures are varied so watch closely until golden brown and the toothpick comes out clean.