Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 20 mins
Cook 20 mins
I hope you enjoy these breakfast muffins they are yummy!
Make and share this Judy's Cheddar Apple Muffins recipe from Food.com.
- Combine first 4 ingredients in bowl add grated cheddar blend.
- Cream butter and sugar add eggs one at a time to blend.
- Add grated apple to moist mixture.
- Add moist to dry mixture until just combined.
- Bake @ 350 for about 20 to 30 minutes or until golden brown and a tooth pick comes out clean.
- Note: Add ½ apple more if ingredients look too dry. Oven temperatures are varied so watch closely until golden brown and the toothpick comes out clean.