- 1 large broccoli
- 1 cup raisins
- 1 small onion, chopped fine
- 1⁄2 cup cubed cheddar cheese
- 3 -5 slices cooked bacon, crumbled
- 1 cup sunflower seeds
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon vinegar
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
Directions See How It's Made
- Soaked the raisins in water for 20 minutes, meanwhile chop the broccoli into very small pieces.
- Mix it with the onions, cheddar cubes and bacon.
- For the dressing mix mayo, vinegar and sugar all together.
- Add raisins and sunflower seeds to broccoli mix.
- Mix a little dressing at a time, you may not need to use all of it.