- 1 cup persimmon pulp
- 12 ounces plain yogurt
- 1⁄2 cup half-and-half cream
- 1⁄3 cup sweetened condensed milk
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1⁄4-1⁄3 cup sugar
- 2 cups crushed ice
- whipped cream
- vanilla bean
Directions See How It's Made
- Place all smoothie ingredients in a 5 cup blender.
- Cover and blend on low speed about 15 to 20 seconds.
- Scrape down the sides of the blender.
- Blend the ingredients on medium speed an additional 45 to 50 seconds until mixture is smooth.
- Divide smoothie mixture evenly into 4 8-oz. glasses.
- Garnish each serving with whip cream and vanilla bean.