Recipe by Leslie41143
My mom gave me this recipe and it's really yummy and easy to make
Top Review by Scrivener1
I used a 12 oz. jar of chicken gravy, 2 c. chicken, and I substituted the veggies with a 16 oz. bag of frozen, mixed vegetables. There was a little too much "filling" for my deep dish pie pan. I used a ladle to fill 3 ramekins with the extra filling and topped them with the bisquick mixture. Next time, I will use 4 ramekins. Otherwise, this is an excellent "short cut" pot pie.
- 1 (12 ounce) can Campbell's Cream of Chicken Soup
- 1 (16 ounce) jar chicken gravy
- 1 -2 cup cooked chicken
- 3 medium potatoes, diced
- 5 baby carrots, diced
- 1 stalk celery, diced
- 1⁄2 onion, diced
- 1 (7 ounce) can corn
- 2 1⁄2 cups Bisquick
- 1 cup milk
- 2 eggs
Directions See How It's Made
- Put the soup, 1 can water, gravy, chicken, potatoes, carrots, celery, onion, and corn in a large skillet and let simmer/boil for 20-25 minutes.
- While that is cooking, mix up the Bisquick mixture.
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
- Pour the chicken mixture in a casserole dish that has been sprayed with Pam.
- Pour the Bixquick mixture on top of the chicken mixture.
- Bake at 400 for 30 minutes.