1/1 Photo of Judi's Chicken Pot Pie
My mom gave me this recipe and it's really yummy and easy to make
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Put the soup, 1 can water, gravy, chicken, potatoes, carrots, celery, onion, and corn in a large skillet and let simmer/boil for 20-25 minutes.
- 2While that is cooking, mix up the Bisquick mixture.
- 3Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
- 4Pour the chicken mixture in a casserole dish that has been sprayed with Pam.
- 5Pour the Bixquick mixture on top of the chicken mixture.
- 6Bake at 400 for 30 minutes.
Browse Our Top Savory Pies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Judi's Chicken Pot Pie
Serving Size: 1 (325 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 410.8
- Calories from Fat 142
- Total Fat 15.8 g
- Saturated Fat 4.4 g
- Cholesterol 75.1 mg
- Sodium 1220.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 53.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.7 g
- Sugars 7.0 g
- Protein 14.6 g