Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Classic deviled eggs that are easy and addictive. Great for Super Bowl parties, showers, any gathering. Warning though - you'll want to make more than a dozen!
- 6 hard-boiled eggs, peeled
- 2 tablespoons minced onions
- 1⁄4 cup Miracle Whip
- 1 -2 teaspoon prepared mustard
- salt and pepper
- paprika or chopped chives (to garnish)
- Cut eggs lengthwise and remove yolks.
- Combine onions, Miracle Whip and mustard in a bowl with a fork. Add salt and pepper as needed.
- Put yolk mixture into a pastry bag and pipe back into the egg halves.
- Sprinkle with paprika or chopped chives.
This is my favorite way to make deviled eggs, I prefer Miracle Whip to mayo in most recipes. I like to top mine with season salt.
My family loved this recipe they disappeared before my very eyes. So easy to make.