Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
Delicious and easy recipe. Nuts can be added if desired.
- 2 cups flour
- 1⁄3 cup sugar
- 2 1⁄2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 2 bananas, mashed
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1⁄3 cup salad oil
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- Combine flour, sugar, baking powder and salt.
- Combine remaining wet ingredients.
- Quickly mix wet ingredients into dry, mix sparingly.
- Pour into greased muffin tin.
- Bake at 400 for 20-25 minutess.
Very good basic banana muffins. I made per recipe, except I sprinkled turbinado sugar on the tops before baking. Thanks for posting!