If you love coffee cake, you gotta try this. I love to eat these in the morning with my coffee while reading my newspaper. These are great served hot or cold. Enjoy!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Grease loaf pan. Heat oven to 350°F.
- 2In bowl, combine sugar, nuts and cinnamon.
- 3Separate dough into 6 biscuits.
- 4Cut each biscuit in half; roll into balls.
- 5Dip each ball in margarine.
- 6Sprinkle 1 tbsp cinnamon mixture into prepared pan.
- 7Layer biscuit balls, remaining cinnamon mixture and preserves in pan.
- 8Bake 35 to 45 minutes or until golden brown.
Browse Our Top Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Jubilee Coffee Cake
Serving Size: 1 (79 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 3
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 313.5
- Calories from Fat 150
- Total Fat 16.6 g
- Saturated Fat 3.2 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 641.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 38.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 17.0 g
- Protein 3.9 g