Prep 10 mins
Cook 40 mins
If you love coffee cake, you gotta try this. I love to eat these in the morning with my coffee while reading my newspaper. These are great served hot or cold. Enjoy!
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 tablespoons chopped nuts
- 1⁄8 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 (4 1/2 ounce) can refrigerated biscuits (I prefer Pillsbury)
- 2 tablespoons margarine or 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons apricot preserves
- Grease loaf pan. Heat oven to 350°F.
- In bowl, combine sugar, nuts and cinnamon.
- Separate dough into 6 biscuits.
- Cut each biscuit in half; roll into balls.
- Dip each ball in margarine.
- Sprinkle 1 tbsp cinnamon mixture into prepared pan.
- Layer biscuit balls, remaining cinnamon mixture and preserves in pan.
- Bake 35 to 45 minutes or until golden brown.