Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
Ok, let me just say that if I make shrimp any other way, my hubby pouts because I didn't make it this way! If you like shrimp and garlic butter, this is the recipe for you!!
- 4 lbs unpeeled shrimp (I use the large ones)
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 1 -2 tablespoon minced garlic (depending on taste)
- garlic powder
- lemon pepper seasoning
- Preheat oven to 300 deg.
- Mix garlic in with butter.
- In 9x13 pan, place shrimp and dot with garlic butter.
- Sprinkle heavily with seasonings.
- Bake uncovered for about 30 minutes or until shrimp is opaque, stirring once or twice during cooking to make sure the shrimp is cooking evenly.
- Serve with the butter sauce either in the bowl with the shrimp or in a seperate bowl for dipping.
- We always eat this with hot white rice.
- Make sure to have plenty of napkins available!
Very excellent recipe! I've never made anything like this, I'm a new cook and made it for my husband and he loooved it. Thanks for the recipe!
I thought I had reviewed this ages ago!!!This is a fantastic recipe. Simple easy to find ingredients that I always have on hand. Company worthy for sure! I cut the recipe in half as I also had a small salmon fillet with it. Good job!!
I made these tonight for DH and I. Mmmmmm!!! I decreased the amount of the ingredients and omitted the garlic powder (subbed more fresh). These were yummy with white rice as suggested! I served them with a cooked broccoli/mushroom combo which went really well with them. Will definitely make again!