1/2 Photos of Juan's Favorite Hot, Buttered Garlic Shrimp
Ok, let me just say that if I make shrimp any other way, my hubby pouts because I didn't make it this way! If you like shrimp and garlic butter, this is the recipe for you!!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 300 deg.
- 2Mix garlic in with butter.
- 3In 9x13 pan, place shrimp and dot with garlic butter.
- 4Sprinkle heavily with seasonings.
- 5Bake uncovered for about 30 minutes or until shrimp is opaque, stirring once or twice during cooking to make sure the shrimp is cooking evenly.
- 6Serve with the butter sauce either in the bowl with the shrimp or in a seperate bowl for dipping.
- 7We always eat this with hot white rice.
- 8Make sure to have plenty of napkins available!
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Juan's Favorite Hot, Buttered Garlic Shrimp
Serving Size: 1 (387 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 528.6
- Calories from Fat 248
- Total Fat 27.6 g
- Saturated Fat 15.1 g
- Cholesterol 632.5 mg
- Sodium 2770.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 4.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 62.1 g