Ok, let me just say that if I make shrimp any other way, my hubby pouts because I didn't make it this way! If you like shrimp and garlic butter, this is the recipe for you!!
- Preheat oven to 300 deg.
- Mix garlic in with butter.
- In 9x13 pan, place shrimp and dot with garlic butter.
- Sprinkle heavily with seasonings.
- Bake uncovered for about 30 minutes or until shrimp is opaque, stirring once or twice during cooking to make sure the shrimp is cooking evenly.
- Serve with the butter sauce either in the bowl with the shrimp or in a seperate bowl for dipping.
- We always eat this with hot white rice.
- Make sure to have plenty of napkins available!