Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr
I don't have a clue who Juanita Roberts is...but we love her cake!
- 1 1⁄2 cups sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 cup softened butter
- 3 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 cup sour milk (*add Tb. cider vinegar to 1 cup fresh milk or use buttermilk.)
- 1 1⁄2 cups blueberries
- Cream sugar, egg and butter together until fluffy.
- Sift the flour, baking soda and salt together and gradually beat into the butter mixture along with the vanilla and milk.
- Beat cake batter until smooth.
- Stir in berries.
- Pour cake into a greased 9x13 inch pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees fpr 45-60 minutes.
very good! smells wonderful baking and tastes great in the morning with a good cup of coffee, thanks :o)