Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
This recipe was created by Janice Johnson of Nogales, AZ, and appears in the book "Clouds for Dessert" by Susan Lowell. Johnson explains, " Juanita is Margarita's little sister -- she is too young to go out with Jose Cuervo." This non-alcholic punch is pale green and sparkling. It will add thirst-quenching zest to your next function and is suitable for any age.
- 1 (12 ounce) can frozen limeade concentrate
- 1 (10 ounce) canfrozen margarita mix concentrate
- 2 cups cold water
- 1 (1 liter) bottle Squirt soda (approximately 4 cups, or use any mixed citrus soda)
- lime slice (optional)
- In a pretty punch bowl, combine the limeade and margarita-mix concentrates with the water and Squirt.
- Add about half as much ice as you have punch. If you like, squeeze a fresh lime or two into the mixture. Sprinkle the punch lightly with salt, and add more to taste, if necessary.
- For an elegant touch, rub the punch cups or glasses with lime juice, rim with salt and serve garnished with lime.
I made this for my daughter's shower, it was a big hit!! Served with chicken salad on coissants...Had to make more...This is a keeper for sure!! Loved it!!
Superb virgin drink! I took this to a midwifery luncheon where some of us were pregnant and most of us have responsibilities that doesn't allow us to drink. This went over really well! Everyone loved it, just the right amount of sweet and sour definitely making again.
This was an excellent non-alcoholic punch. Not the usual overly sweet offering many punches are. A refreshing, not to tart, not too sweet drink. Couldn't get Squirt up here so I used the Lime soda that Fresca makes. Also, couldn't find the frozen margarita mix so instead used a bottled one. Put a bottle of good tequila beside it and those that wanted more of a punch with their punch indulged and were happy too.