Recipe by Lorraine of AZ
This recipe was created by Janice Johnson of Nogales, AZ, and appears in the book "Clouds for Dessert" by Susan Lowell. Johnson explains, " Juanita is Margarita's little sister -- she is too young to go out with Jose Cuervo." This non-alcholic punch is pale green and sparkling. It will add thirst-quenching zest to your next function and is suitable for any age.
- 1 (12 ounce) can frozen limeade concentrate
- 1 (10 ounce) canfrozen margarita mix concentrate
- 2 cups cold water
- 1 (1 liter) bottle Squirt soda (approximately 4 cups, or use any mixed citrus soda)
- lime slice (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- In a pretty punch bowl, combine the limeade and margarita-mix concentrates with the water and Squirt.
- Add about half as much ice as you have punch. If you like, squeeze a fresh lime or two into the mixture. Sprinkle the punch lightly with salt, and add more to taste, if necessary.
- For an elegant touch, rub the punch cups or glasses with lime juice, rim with salt and serve garnished with lime.