- 1 1⁄2-2 dozen eggs
- 2 (15 ounce) cans beets
- 30 ounces apple cider vinegar
- 1 cinnamon stick
- 1 medium onion (chopped)
- 2 tablespoons pickling spices
- 1⁄2 tablespoon black peppercorns
- 1 -2 garlic clove
- 2 -3 cups water
- 1 gallon glass container
Directions See How It's Made
- Place eggs in pan and cover with water.Bring to rapid boil and remove from heat.Place lid on it that does not release the steam and set your timer for 15 minutes.Perfect boiled eggs every time!
- While waiting for eggs to get done,dump the 2 cans of sliced beets into jar.Then fill each can with vinegar and pour them into jar.Put remaining items in and stir gently.When eggs are done crack and peel them.Drop them into jar.When all eggs are in,fill the rest of the jar up with water.Stir gently and refrigerate for at least 24 hours.Enjoy!