Recipe by jefnvic
Try this wonderful Chili recipe that I came up with over several years of trying different things.If you want it spicy,just add some pepper flakes and some chopped up hot peppers.
- 1 -1 1⁄2 lb ground beef
- 1 (28 ounce) can tomato sauce
- 1 (16 ounce) can stewed tomatoes
- 2 (16 ounce) cans light kidney beans
- 1⁄2 onion (Chopped)
- 2 tablespoons white sugar
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon black pepper
For spicy hot Chili add
- 1 chopped hot pepper
- 1 tablespoon crushed red pepper flakes
Directions See How It's Made
- Fry ground beef and onions together in a dutch oven crumbling up beef until it is not pink.Drain off grease.
- Add all remaining ingredients in order they appear.I wash off kidney beans in a colander.
- Cook on low to medium heat,simmering for about an hour,stirring occasionally.If you want spicy Chili just add 1 Hot Pepper chopped up and 1 table spoon of red pepper flakes.