Prep 5 mins
Cook 30 mins
This is a recipe that I found on another website and made for our Super Bowl party. Ridiculously easy and turned out well, a surprise. The chocolate freaks at the party loved it.
- 1 (15 ounce) container chocolate frosting
- 4 eggs
- 1 (12 ounce) can evaporated milk
- 8 tablespoons butter, softened
- 1 unbaked 9-inch pie crust
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Beat eggs and milk together.
- Add can of frosting and softened butter.
- Mix until completely blended and mixture is smooth.
- Pour into pie crust.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until knife inserted in center of pie comes out clean.
- Cool and serve with whipped cream or Cool Whip.