Great on bread or on lettuce.
Make and share this Joy's Chicken Salad recipe from Food.com.
- 4 boneless chicken breast halves
- 1 stalk celery
- 1 cup celery, diced
- 1 onion, quartered
- 1⁄2 cup onion, diced
- 1 1⁄2-2 cups mayonnaise (to your taste)
- 3 teaspoons pickle juice
- 3⁄4 teaspoon white pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄8 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 3 chopped dill pickles, quarters or 1 teaspoon dill seed
- Place chicken, celery stalk and onion in saucepan with water to cover.
- Bring to a boil and simmer 20 minutes or until chicken is done.
- Drain and discard onion and celery.
- Let chicken cool.
- In a food processor chop chicken.
- In a medium sized bowl combine chicken with remaining ingredients.
- Cover and refrigerate until chilled.