Prep 45 mins
Cook 30 mins
"So simple, but so tasty!" At the Puffy Muffin, this is served with Cranberry Salad and a Roll, plus one side. I cooked my chicken the night before, then easy to just put together.
- 2 lbs chicken breasts, boiled until tender and chopped
- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 10 3⁄4 ounces cream of celery soup, undiluted
- 3 teaspoons ReaLemon juice
- 2 teaspoons onions, diced
- 1⁄2 cup water chestnut
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, grated
- 1 cup potato chips, crushed
- Combine all of the ingredients and mix well.
- Pour into a greased 9” x 9” pyrex dish.
- Top the casserole with the cheese and crushed potato chips.
- Bake in a preheated 350 degree oven for 30 minutes or until bubbly.