Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
Another wonderful breakfast recipe I received from Joy.
Make and share this Joy's Breakfast Burritos recipe from Food.com.
- 1 (16 ounce) bag frozen hash browns
- 12 eggs
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 green pepper, chopped
- 1⁄2 lb bulk pork sausage, browned and drained
- 120 inches flour tortillas, warmed
- 12 ounces shredded cheddar cheese
- In a large skillet, fry hash browns according to package directions, remove and set aside.
- In a large bowl, beat eggs, add onion and green pepper.
- Pour egg mixture into the same skillet; cook and stir until eggs are set, remove from heat.
- Add hash browns and sausage; mix gently.
- Place about 3/4 cup filling on each tortilla and top with about 1/4 cup of cheese.
- Roll up and place on a greased baking sheet and bake at 350 degress for 15-20 minutes or until heated through.
- Serve with salsa and sour cream.
Yum! This was an easy and filling breakfast burrito. Both my grandson and I devoured these. Thanks Polihali for sharing. Made for Bargain Basement Tag.