1/1 Photo of Joy's Breakfast Burritos
Another wonderful breakfast recipe I received from Joy.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a large skillet, fry hash browns according to package directions, remove and set aside.
- 2In a large bowl, beat eggs, add onion and green pepper.
- 3Pour egg mixture into the same skillet; cook and stir until eggs are set, remove from heat.
- 4Add hash browns and sausage; mix gently.
- 5Place about 3/4 cup filling on each tortilla and top with about 1/4 cup of cheese.
- 6Roll up and place on a greased baking sheet and bake at 350 degress for 15-20 minutes or until heated through.
- 7Serve with salsa and sour cream.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Joy's Breakfast Burritos
Serving Size: 1 (448 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1097.1
- Calories from Fat 502
- Total Fat 55.7 g
- Saturated Fat 24.0 g
- Cholesterol 467.1 mg
- Sodium 1439.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 97.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.5 g
- Sugars 5.7 g
- Protein 50.7 g