Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 30 mins
Cook 16 mins
Look no further because this is THE BEST Baked Stuffed Shrimp recipe you will ever come across. My family did not even breathe as they were inhaling my shrimp :0)
- 24 jumbo shrimp, butterflied
- 50 Ritz crackers, crushed
- 1 1⁄2 potato rolls, finely chopped
- 1⁄2 cup fresh parsley, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup butter
- 4 tablespoons lemon juice, freshly squeezed
- 4 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese
- 4 1⁄2 tablespoons Miracle Whip
- 3 1⁄2 teaspoons garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon Old Bay Seasoning
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Shell, devein and butterfly shrimp. Rinse under cold water.
- Melt butter in medium sauce pan.
- Add garlic and cook until softened.
- Add all of the dry ingredient to the pan first and stir.
- Pour lemon juice all over mixture and then add Miracle Whip. Cook in pan until all ingredients are completely combined.
- *Please note, if the stuffing is a little dry, add a little water.
- Stuff shrimp and place in shallow baking dish.
- Bake shrimp for 16 minutes.
Joy is right. This IS the best baked stuffed shrimp I have ever had/made. I used Townhouse crackers instead of Ritz because they have less salt and used a slice of wheat bread instead of the potato roll and they worked just great. I used bottled lemon juice and I think it was too strong. Use fresh lemon juice like the recipe calls for. I ended up adding a few more Townhouse crackers and butter to tone the lemon flavor down. There was not much conversation except oohing and aaahing all through the meal. Even my husband who does not like shrimp ate 3 of them and said they were "incredible". Made my Christmas Eve dinner extra special for my guests!