Look no further because this is THE BEST Baked Stuffed Shrimp recipe you will ever come across. My family did not even breathe as they were inhaling my shrimp :0)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 24 jumbo shrimp, butterflied
- 50 Ritz crackers, crushed
- 1 1/2 potato rolls, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup fresh parsley, chopped
- 1/4 cup butter
- 4 tablespoons lemon juice, freshly squeezed
- 4 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese
- 4 1/2 tablespoons Miracle Whip
- 3 1/2 teaspoons garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon Old Bay Seasoning
- 1Preheat oven to 350.
- 2Shell, devein and butterfly shrimp. Rinse under cold water.
- 3Melt butter in medium sauce pan.
- 4Add garlic and cook until softened.
- 5Add all of the dry ingredient to the pan first and stir.
- 6Pour lemon juice all over mixture and then add Miracle Whip. Cook in pan until all ingredients are completely combined.
- 7*Please note, if the stuffing is a little dry, add a little water.
- 8Stuff shrimp and place in shallow baking dish.
- 9Bake shrimp for 16 minutes.
Browse Our Top Potluck Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Joy's Baked Stuffed Shrimp
Serving Size: 1 (195 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 5
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 456.7
- Calories from Fat 187
- Total Fat 20.8 g
- Saturated Fat 8.3 g
- Cholesterol 232.2 mg
- Sodium 670.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 33.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 3.2 g
- Protein 33.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Old Bay Seasoning