Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Look no further because this is THE BEST Baked Stuffed Shrimp recipe you will ever come across. My family did not even breathe as they were inhaling my shrimp :0)
- 24 jumbo shrimp, butterflied
- 50 Ritz crackers, crushed
- 1 1⁄2 potato rolls, finely chopped
- 1⁄2 cup fresh parsley, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup butter
- 4 tablespoons lemon juice, freshly squeezed
- 4 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese
- 4 1⁄2 tablespoons Miracle Whip
- 3 1⁄2 teaspoons garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon Old Bay Seasoning
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Shell, devein and butterfly shrimp. Rinse under cold water.
- Melt butter in medium sauce pan.
- Add garlic and cook until softened.
- Add all of the dry ingredient to the pan first and stir.
- Pour lemon juice all over mixture and then add Miracle Whip. Cook in pan until all ingredients are completely combined.
- *Please note, if the stuffing is a little dry, add a little water.
- Stuff shrimp and place in shallow baking dish.
- Bake shrimp for 16 minutes.